Pissed I can't make it "RESET"

I'm really gutted i'm going to miss RESET because I'm going to be abroad.
Big ups and sorry to Jude, Second Son and everyone there. I wanted to be there and I know its gonna be a day not to be missed. Hope the sun comes out for you lot.

The RESET returns this May Bank Holiday with 14 independent UK brands selling their collections to the public.

The event takes place at the 1948 (Nike) space as a 2 day pop up store with music and food. Wah! Nails will be providing something for the ladies and Zone7 style providing something for those of you keen on your vintage.

The reset is a community event with no entrance fee so come down and support your local brands!

The Brands selling on this two day event will be:

A-IN-T
ALL CAPS
ABUZE LONDON
BENJART
DOPE CHEF
DIRRRTEE
GRIND CLOTHING
SECOND SON
STAR PLAYER
SWANZFLY
TRAPSTAR
TRINOTRON
PXL CLOTHING
P.C. WILLIAMS
UGLY KIDS CLUB

No comments: